01/06/2011

A rainy Wednesday


I feels that I've done nothing today... I was supposed to go swimming in the morning, then food shopping before going to work. But as the rain was poring down when I woke up I didn't go out at all.

Instead I stayed in searching for options for Stefania's and mine weekend away. We wanted to go to Portofino or Alassio but I must have called more than 2o hotels and they were all fully booked. Instead we found a good offer for a nice hotel in Decenzano del Garda so on Friday we'll go there. Fingers crossed for good weather!

Now Torri is coming and we gonna watch a movie.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I "discovered" your blog just .. surfing.. it is nice and interesting... today milan seems to tell us "go away from here" .. bad weather...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...