20/06/2011

Strange ninght at Sio Cafe




Yesterday, like I wrote on the blog, the plan was to go to Sio Cafe to get in for free, have a drink and then dance a bit to the nice hiphop music.... When we got there it was packed of people, the music was commercial techno and we had to pay 15euro to get in. When we got in half naked dancers where on the scene and people were running around with some kind of cards in there hand desperate searching for something... then we realised, it was a super single night for all desperate singles. I was close to turn around and go home but after half an hour the single night finished and the hiphop night started. I didn't have a drink, I didn't get in for free, I didn't relax but at least I danced quite a lot....

Time for work!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...