03/07/2011

Uncle Sushi Milano



Thanks to the sale la Rinascente is now having "extreme" opening hours; 09-22 everyday for a two weeks period. Yesterday I was at work already at 08.30 and I felt like a zombie but slowly slowly I woke up and the day went well and also very quick. A good thing with starting early is that the day pass much quicker.

After work I went to Assago where I met up Torri and together we choose a small and cheap photo camera for me so now I finally got one again. Just need to charge the battery and get a memory card for it before I can start using it. See picture below. Spent not even 500 SEK for it...

After the shopping tour we went for sushi dinner at Uncle Sushi down in Porta Romana. Yammi food.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...