15/07/2011

Back in town after great days in Milano Marittima

This morning we got up early to start our car ride back to town, I had to be at work at 1pm.

The holiday is over and I am happy at all! I've had four absolutely amazing days in Milano Marittima but I would had needed few more days to be able to really relax.

However, it was fun to get back to work in some kind of way, to see and talk to everyone. In these days there are lots of tourists around so we're selling quite well as well.

Now I'm off to bed, will add pictures from the holiday further on when I find time.

Besos!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Jag är glad att ni haft det bra på er semester. Jättefin bild, ni är ett snyggt par. Har saknat ditt bloggande, funkar ditt internet nu? Kram från Stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's a lucky man walking around with u on the italian beaches..............................

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...