18/07/2011

Sushi with Una










Today I worked 8.30-17.30, a very early working shift for someone like me. But I can tell that it was great to get out it in the sun already at 17.30. I first went for a walk with my Colistar colleague Daniella, then I walked all the way to Porta Tricinese where I met up with Una. We went for dinner at Kaneda Sushi, shared 50 pieces of sushi plus a octupus sallad. We ate so much that we could hardly walk and to digest we took a long walk along the Navigli river.

Now I'm on skype with my mum :)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Fina bilder men när kommer bilderna från minisemestern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fate sembrare milano piu' bella di quanto in realtà è :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW REALLY BEAUTIFUL PICS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milano looks very nice from your pics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...