14/10/2014

The choir for everyone



In the beginning of this year  I started to sing in a choir called “Kör för alla” (The choir for everyone). It is led by the famous Swedish pop singer Caroline Af Ugglas, a woman with a very special, funny and just adorable personality. We are about 800 people in the choir and it is constantly growing. 4-5 times a year we hold charity concerts and sing together with other famous artists. The concept is great and I really enjoy the choir.

It was my friend Cicci that brought me to the choir last semester, she has been attending the choir together with her friend Linda and her mum Anita since a couple of years. This semester I manage to convince my two colleagues Julia and Teresa to sign up and tonight my childhood friend Anna decided to join as well so now we are a big group of people attending together which makes it even funnier.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...