21/10/2013

10 hours of university plus zumba

Myself after the zumba class
Studying at the university cafeteria

I'm so tired, so very tired.

It has been a very long day today even if it run by very fast. Had a accounting lecture in the morning. Stayed at uni studying with Sofie, a girl from my class, the whole afternoon and late afternoon we had math accounting workshop. Straight after those 10 hours at school I went for an hour of zumba. 

Coming home at 9pm I felt like falling straight into my bed but after a big dinner I already feel better. By brain has worked and my body has worked out well and even if I feel exhausted I feel really satisfied.

A cup of tea, relaxing music and a good book and my Monday ends the best kind of way. 

xoox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...