26/10/2013

Fancy Friday at Ristorante Il Tempo


It took me two month in Sweden before I started craving for nice Italian food. Generally the Italian restaurants in Stockholm are quite nice but nothing special and very expensive. Obviously I spoiled with  the best kind of Italian food after all my years in Italy and I am used to get better food for lower prices but I better give it up now, otherwise I won't eat Italian at all a part from the my own cooking at home.

Last night my dad and I decided to fancy up our Friday evening with a restaurant visit at ristorante Il Tempo, an Italian restaurant many of my friends have been talking about... The food was good, the dessert amazingly good and the service was great too. 
Lets say we had a good time! :-)











xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...