24/05/2015

Selling my apartment


The past few days have been overly hectic. My boyfriend and I are both about to sell our apartments, at the same time. And selling an apartment in Stockholm is crazy and hectic work. The market is absolutely insane!

The past few days we haven’t done anything else than cleaning the flats, buying styling items to style the flats to a perfect level.

Thanks god my boyfriend Christoffer and I are the perfect match. I plan and do the styling part. Christoffer is the almighty man that is able to fix everything and comes up with new brilliant ideas how to solve problems that arises along the way. So far we have done an absolutely great work with both the apartments but we know there are so much more to come before we got the contracts signed…

Above is a photo of my newly styled little appartment.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...