10/03/2014

Attitude Sthlm

Me, Foki and Lisa









My favorite brand Burts Bees




On Saturday Lisa so kindly invited me to join her to visit the Attitude Sthlm fashion and beauty fair in Kista. It was smaller than I thought it would be but it was fun. Full of beauty, makeup and fashion brand showing off their products together with some famous fashion bloggers showing off themselves. Lisa and I found our favorite blogger Foki among the crowed, talked a bit to her and even got a picture together with her.

 I have met around 10 people that knows me though my blog which is always lots of fun. But I can admit it is strange to talk to people that knows so much about myself and my life when I don’t even know their names. This time the situation was the opposite, for the first time in my life I met a blogger that I have been followed for years that obviously didn't have a clue who I was. But it was fun to get a true picture of little Foki, that turned out to be as sweet and cute as I thought. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...