06/03/2015

Last day at SEB kort

Presents: beautiful candle from Rituals, a book for my trip and adorable jewels from Edblad
Thank you everyone! 


Time flies and today was my last day at work. My work. It really feels like MY job, it feels like I have been working there forever or as my manager said in her good bye speech to me to today "it feels like both like you started yesterday as time has passed to quickly but at the same time as you have been here forever as you very quickly picked up the routines and became an important part of the whole team". I couldn't agree more. 

So, today I finished my last work tasks before I hand them over to other colleagues. I cleaned my desk. Removed my photos and personal belongings. Well, from being a very much "Maria desk" to an unpersonal empty  boring desk.

I had my leaving lunch at Ljungrens with my consultant manager from Amendo. Wow, what a restaurant! 

Then in the afternoon I had my "leaving fika" with the whole departments. They celebrated me with lovely cakes, flowers and presents. Such great day! But sad. 

Now I have left the office and I only have to concentrate on my new start on monday.

Happy weekend
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...