16/02/2015

Cold and sunny Sunday


I have had a spectacularly good weekend. I haven’t done anything special really but I have managed to do so much things and suddenly I remember that fully packed weekend used to be my thing. My weekends used to be fully booked with friends, family, training, dinners and much more. But it is so easy to get lazy.

I live together with my boyfriend that I adore spending time with and since the chilly winter started we have been spending more and more time at home, sometimes just the two of us, but often with friends over for dinner. But we are not out that often any more but this weekend we were and I realize I appreciate it a lot. On Friday we invited Zarah and Eric over for dinner and we had a great evening. Then the rest of the weekend just rushed away and today, Monday, I feel fit for fight for a new week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...