15/01/2015

My 8 best books read in 2014


Nowadays I don’t read as much as I used to. I simply don’t find time for it. Both while living in Italy and London my commute to work was quite long and I read on the train and I also found time before getting to bed and during the weekends.

It takes me some time to get to work in these days as well, around 30-45 minutes, but the commute involves both walking, few bus stops and two train stops which makes it harder to read a book. Instead I have started to listen to audio books on my way to work and then I read normal books the few times I find time at home.

Well, as I said, I don’t manage to finish too many books nowadays, in 2014 I read/listen to in total 14 books. The fault in our stars was my favorite of them and 7 other books joined my top list of 2014. The pictures above are in no particular order.

1.       The fault in our stars – John Green (“Förr eller senare exploderar jag” in Swedish)
2.       Fifty shades of gray – E. L.  James
3.       Jag ska inte dö idag – Pamela Andersson
4.       Svek – Karin Alvtegen
5.       Anne Franks dagbok – Anne Frank
6.       Cirkeln – Mats Strandberg & Sara Bergmark Elfgren
7.       Jag vill inte dö, jag vill bara inte leva – Ann Heberlein
8.       Svikaren – Katarina Wennstam

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...