01/06/2010

24 hours are not enough

(Old pic of me I found on my pc)

I never manage to do all I want in one day. If a day would be at least five hours longer it would help me a lot :)

Tonight I've been studying all evening but I'm far from being done with my essays. I've finished 1/3 at least as I now have the essay done of 400 words about romanticism and
the enlightenment in Italy in year 700-800. Very interesting....

Time to go to bed now anyway. Tomorrow it's just another day of working 9 hours and an evening of studies.

xoxo

Ps. Today I got something back that I "lost" 13 months ago. A bit wierd ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Johan Andersson01/06/2010, 01:28

    Oh fuck, inte illa Majja! Fler sanna bilder tack, mohaha.

    Lycka till med studierna, jag laser ocksa distans fran Lund nu. Din ide, min vinst!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...