16/04/2014

Foody team building


It was a while ago since I attended a proper team building. Actually, when thinking about it none of my work places in Italy organized anything even similar to team building at work so last time for me was when working for Gala Coral in London. 

I have been working at the bank a couple of months now and had my first team building experience the other day. We were two finance teams having a great evening together cooking and eating Italian food. 

It was great fun! The place is called Buon Appetito and organizes cooking courses as fun event evenings. We got randomly devided into smaller groups and each group (of 3-4 people) cooked one meal together for everyone. You can image how much food we had to eat by the end of the evening... But we also had plenty of wine and time to eat and I must say we really had a fun night together. 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I touch really precise version these articles I stingy there are writers that can create moral stuff.
    team building south africa life masters

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...