16/06/2010

Faust @ Teatro alla Scala

On our way to Scala

The tickets I got had really good seats...!!



...but the show was so boring...


I'm not an opera person, that's for sure. I love musicals, concerts and even ballets but operas is not for me.

Even if we had seats worth more than 300euro together I managed to fall asleep a few minutes. They were singing (screaming) in french and it was impossible to understand the story.

Anyway, now I can tick the box of 'have been to Teatro della Scala' at least. The theater itself was very beautiful.

Trying for the first time in my life to add a home made video, not sure if it's working?



xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Trots att Faust är en så populär opera så tycker jag att den är lite svår. Den är ju så tung och inte lätt att hänga med om den inte görs på ett språk man är flytande i.

    Nej tacka vett jag Carmen, La Boheme osv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tacka vet jag musikaler... Som man forstar och blir glad av. Nej nagon operamanniska kommer jag aldrig bli, men det kan vara kul nagon gang ibland :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...