02/08/2010

Tre metri sopra il cielo

Tonight we've cooked a very yammi spagetti with cherry tomatoes, prawns and chili and then we watched one of my favourite movies of all times; "Tre metri sopra il cielo". Do I need to stay we both cried like little babys. It's so sad but also a very very beautiful film.

Watching this movie made me remeber old times in my life, the good times that became extremly bad times... times when I thought I was happy... but it was times when I cried more than I laughed.... Even if I mostly remember it as good times, in reality it must have been bad times...? Life is strange!

Now I gonna make a nice phone call before sleeping so I can go to bed with a smile on my face :)

xoxo
Lovely quote from the film:

"E tutto quello che devi fare è metterti le cuffie, sdraiarti e ascoltare il cd della tua vita, traccia dopo traccia, nessuna è andata persa. Tutte sono state vissute e tutte, in un modo o nell'altro, servono ad andare avanti. Non pentirti non giudicarti, sei quello che sei e non c'è niente di meglio al mondo. Pause, rewind, play e ancora, ancora, ancora. Non spegnere mai il tuo campionatore, continua a registrare e a mettere insieme nuovi suoni per riempire il caos che hai dentro, e se scenderà una lacrima quando lo ascolti, beh, non aver paura: è come la lacrima di un fan che ascolta la sua canzone preferita."

Lovely song from the film:

~ Lamb - Gabriel (I can fly) ~

2 comments:

  1. Deep words but looking back in ur blog I dont find any depression periods in ur past years. Guess u want to remember the period with someone as bad just to feel better now, mohahaha. Bloody girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting thoughts Johan, but to be honest I'm not overly interested of your opinions and I kind of had enough of your e-mails too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...