11/06/2010

Strike in Milan


Today it's strike in the public transport in Milan. I didn't know about it until I came outside my house and saw all the people waiting at the tram stop.

It took me an hour to get to town, I could have walked all the day much quicker but it was so funny standing at the tram stop listening to the upset Italians discussing the public transport. It's not like in Sweden where people quietly moans about the delayed buses, no here they scream like mad and wave with their arms like they were at a fitness class.

Incredibly funny, I should have filmed them.

Now I gonna relax for a while (it's boiling hot and it takes all my energy) and then I'm going for aperitivo with Valentina and the gang at bar Bianco.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...