01/06/2010

The night everyone's out....

...but I'm at home! Tomorrow is some kind of holiday here in Italy and everyone's off so tonight was the nigth when everyone went out. Just Cavalli it is! But not me, I very kindly answered all invites that I wanted to have an easy night at home tonight and here I am by myself in my little room :)

After work I finally went to the supermarket and bought lots of food then I went home having dinner with my flatmate. Since, I've been studying and just now I sent my essay to my teacher. The exam was three questions and I had to write 350-550 words for each question. I know I did questions 1 and 2 well but the 3rd was far to difficult. Lets see what the prof says tomorrow.

Now I'm off to bed. Gonna watch an episode of gossip girls in bed before sleeping. Tomorrow, guess what... another day of 9 hours at Rinascente plus studies in the evening. Funny life, haha =D


I love looking back at old pics and I have now taking my friend's advice to share them online too... Just some nice momories from time to time!
This is a pic from a GREAT night out in beginning of January this year. To make it sound dramatic... this night changed my life ;-)
In this pic; Annah, myself, Brambi and Andrea.

Buona notte a tutti!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...