25/06/2010

Happy midsummer


Today is the best swedish day of the year, midsummer! And today or actually tomorrow will be the day I will miss London the most. The midsummer celebration in London is the best of the best and I so wish I could be there tomorrow....

I got midsummer parties invitations from different parts of Sweden, few in London and even two in New York but nooone in Milan. So tonight, to celebrate midsummer I will go to a dance show here in Milan and afterwards I will go out dancing salsa with some friends.

Happy swedish midsummer Maria ;)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Glad Midsommar!

    Wish you were here, I will dance the little frogs for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. imorn ska jag till hyde park, hihi :o)

    glad midsommar... salsa ar nog oxa roligt...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...