05/06/2010

First Floor Lounge




Today might be a hard day as I only slept five hours but it's worth it. Yesterday was a very good night.

I finished work at 22 and I went stright to Jazz Bar in Corso Sampione to have drinks with Steffi, Una and her boyfirend. At 01 me and Steffi met my new club contact Guffi (my nickname for this guy who's name is Alberto) and went in to First Floor Lounge with him. Oh, another club located outside, in a garden next to San Siro. A quite small place but very very nice even if it was a little bit too posh for me. We hanged out with Guffi and his friends around their table and danced all night. So much fun, didn't want the night to end! :) Unfortunately this is the only pic taken (and it's not even taken with my camera) as I forgot my camera in the car, sigh.

Now it's time to study before I have to go to work.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...