29/06/2010

The devil wears Givenchy

Had a bad day at work today...

Since we changed the counter to a more central point inside Rinascente we also have more pressure on us to sell and perform well. The directors are stressing my manager and my manager is stressing me. Today I couldn't take it anymore and we had a real argument. Also, some ultra posh and so stupied clients came by and behaved really rudly and I had to bite my tongue not to ask them to f**k off.

Thanks god for my lovely colleague at La Praire who kept me smiling, my colleague at Clinique kept me company, my guy colleague at Mac who so much make me laugh and most of all my sweetie at Collistar who game me all these lovely products so I can have a little self treat tomorrow when I have a day off.

xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...