03/06/2010

Day off and bad mood


After three days of hard working plus studying in the evening I finally have a day off. At least a day of from work... spent the morning studying and I honestly start thinking of quitting my Italian B course, as it's going on my nervs. Gonna give it a thought during the day.

Now I gonna go out and search for a shoe shop I've been recommended and then pass the bloody Kelly Services (the agency dealing with all rinascente part time employees) that can't do a single thing correct... Whatever they do, they do it wrong and then they realise and I have to go all the way back there to re-sign new contracts. Gah.

Nice and sunny day out there anyway, 30 degrees and blue sky so I gonna try to leave my bad mood at home and just relax.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...