08/06/2010

Bad day!


"Where is the moment we needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to gray
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee you go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces every time
And I don't need no carryin' on

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day"

Ok, that lyric doesn't really fit me but what a f**king bad day I had today. Nothing special happened but I'm in such bad mood. Why... boh...!?

I've been studying more and less the whole day for an exam that I already know that I won't pass.

I got good news at work that chocked me so much that I got upset about that as well.

I'm upset because the womanazier at work irritates me to death just being there smiling like a monkey all day long.

I'm upset because I still haven't got my Italian bank card and I can't log into the bank either. Bloody Italian banks.

I'm upset because I might not have any aircondition in my room this summer, so I guess I will melt away.

I'm upset because my dinner date turned me down and had to go back to London in the last second instead of cooking me his speciality.

I'm upset because of a terrorist on facebook. Now he's blocked but he managed to make me scared anyway.

I'm upset because I've realised that I won't have any summer holidays this summer, so no Italian west cost or sailing in croazia.

I'm upset because someone don't answer my e-mails, nothing special but how hard is it. - Yea I should follow 'your' advice and delete this schizofrenic person out of my life but it's not very easy...

I'm upset because my flatmate didn't do what she promised to do.

I'm also upset because I'm tired and hungry and there is noone here giving me a hug saying tomorrow's gonna be a better day. No, not a good day at all :(

Ciao!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lite kanelbullar kanske får dig på bättre humör :)
    Jäst finns i kyldisken på de flesta mataffärer - men man måste ofta leta en stund innan man hittar den...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaha men da ska jag leta!! Vore ju supergott med kanelbullar :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...